See how you can prevent this!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Friday, December 13, 2013
The 5-Step Test ©SafetyBeltSafe USA
The 5-Step Test is a simple way to see if the vehicle's adult-size seat belt fits the child properly.
- Does the child sit all the way back against the vehicle seat?
- Do the child’s knees bend comfortably at the edge of the vehicle seat?
- Does the belt cross the shoulder between the neck and arm?
- Is the lap belt as low as possible, touching the thighs?
- Can the child stay seated like this for the whole trip?
Posted by Leigha Shepler at 10:50 AM