You can help us prevent injuries:
- Be a role model. For example: wear a bike helmet when you ride your bike & buckle up every time you ride in a vehicle. When kids see you being safe, they learn to be safe!
- Make an appointment to learn about proper car seat and booster seat installation.
- Keep up to date on recalled products. Visit www.cpsc.gov.
- Join us in our mission to prevent accidental injuries - attend our coalition meetings.
- Volunteer your time. We welcome volunteers to participate and support our programs.
- Donate funds or equipment and supplies. We currently receive limited financial grant funding. Our coalition members and the community provide in-kind support. Financial donations, in-kind support and corporate sponsorships support our programs.
Remember: Injuries are preventable!